The new brighter CPAW3506 sets the standard for reliability, connectivity and performance. Featuring enhanced connectivity options including dual HDMI, both wired and wireless network connectivity and from an installation perspective there’s a choice between an optional desktop projection mount or a versatile wall mount which means no matter how you want to use your Hitachi Ultra Short Throw, we have a solution for you.
Of course, we have not neglected to consider performance, and for that very reason we have built in two unique features, HDCR & Accentualizer. HDCR works to digitally enhance an image to improve visibility in high ambient light environments. Accentualizer works to increase the clarity and vibrance of images, particularly useful when displaying visually impactful content. Lastly Image Optimizer has been added, to improve the quality and consistency of the image over the life of your lamp.
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- PC-less Presentations – Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking – Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery – When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- DUAL HDMI – Achieve the highest image quality possible with the built in, dual HDMI inputs for connection to sources such as a media player and Blu-ray player.
- Crestron Connected – Hitachi projectors bearing this logo will connect natively with a Crestron Control System meaning no programming is required and it also allow status updates to be monitored through the network.